How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display in your total costs.
Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in an order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges. Total shipping charges are shown on the checkout page.
How long will it take for the buyer to receive their oder?
Worldwide shipping except Fleece Blanket only shipping to USA, other countries are not provided. please refer to the timeframe below.
4 - 6 days
7 - 14 days
7 - 14 days
|Mug, Canvas, Poster||
6 - 8 days
7 - 14 days
- The above timeframe is only applied for orders to the US with standard shipping method ("days" here is "business days")
- The majority of our orders are processed and shipped within the timeframe we offer above. However, the time period above is only approximate and can differ in individual cases. Some items/orders may require a longer ship-out and/or delivery timeframe.
- Due to unforeseeable delivery bottlenecks with our suppliers as well as delivery companies, deliveries may be delayed a little bit. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause to you.
- Holiday shipping: Due to certain US and International Holidays, especially in peak seasons, orders may take longer to ship out.. We're so sorry for this inconvenience and hope that you can understand for us.
- International orders: It may take additional days if orders have to go through customs. We have no influence on the customs process and apologize for any inconvenience due to delivery delays resulting from this.
How to Check/Track order status?
- If your order has been shipped out, a Tracking Number will be sent to you via email.
-You can track your order via the following link: https://pemola.com/trackmyorder
- Contact Pemola Customer Service at: [email protected] if you have any doubts referring to your orders.
I never received my package, what should I do?
Many times your package will be sitting at the local post office due or there was a missed delivery attempt.
For U.S. orders, if a package has not been successfully delivered and it has been more than 20 days since the order was placed and tracking data is showing, you can request a refund or make a request to have the order be re-sent. If it has been less than 20 days and tracking data is showing, please patiently wait until the package has a chance to arrive.
For international orders, if a package has not been successfully delivered and it has been more than 30 days and tracking data is showing we will replace or refund these orders.
If your item has not arrived within the time frame, contact Pemola Customer Service at: [email protected] and we will do our best to help you!
International buyers - What about customs? Will I be charged for duties or customs when my package arrives in my country?
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges vary from one country to another and are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be.
Do you offer delivery to PO Boxes or Military APO/FPO addresses?
Yes, we can send shipments to PO Boxes and Military APO/FPO addresses.
Orders shipped to APO addresses are done so via DHL Globalmail, and then are turned over to USPS for final delivery (through the military mail system). Shipments to APOs can take up to 45 additional days to arrive.
Unfortunately, once the package enters the military mail system, tracking ceases to update for military security reasons. This means that we no longer have visibility of your order and cannot provide tracking information.
Will I be charged VAT taxes?
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not collect VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the receiving country, your package may incur local customs or VAT charges. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information regarding your country's customs policies.
Items fulfilled from the UK and EU are charged a 20% VAT rate.